My approach to web design is to talk to my prospective client to gain an insight into and understanding of their business and how they relate to their customers so that their web can be constructed with customer interaction a prime feature. Most businesses I talk to have already spent a good deal of time energy and money on developing a corporate image and I would not expect to overturn that image, rather adapt the image to best effect on the internet. Additional graphic design may be needed to enhance the site. Navigation and download times are key elements because if they are not easy and quick respectively your web site reader will soon lose patience and leave your site.
I will guide you through the process of choosing a reliable and quality host. A host is a company that provides a server (dedicated computer) which is live on the internet 24/7 for 365 days per annum thereby ensuring that your web site is always available to view.
Domain Name Registration
You must have a domain name in order to place your web site on the internet (World Wide Web). This name becomes your unique identity on the internet. You will need to register your chosen name through a suitable provider and this will often be the same company that will operate your hosting service. I will assist you through this relatively straightforward process.
Online Sales (e-commerce)
I will discuss with you the issues and possibilities which fall under 3 main headings;
1 The Shop Front to be presented to the customer and the use of an online catalogue.
2 The Shopping Cart to enable easy selection of and payment for goods.
3 Methods of online payment.
Most hosting packages will provide some form of visitor statistics such as; number of visits, length of visits, search engine reports, referrer URLs, search engine keyword referrals, browser and operating system analysis, page by page downloads.
Details shown at top. Please call
- Man Utd 1-1 Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp says United resorted to 'long balls' January 16, 2017Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said that Manchester United had to resort to 'wild' long-ball football in a feisty draw at Old Trafford.
- Australian Open 2017: Andy Murray reaches second round January 16, 2017Britain's Andy Murray wins his first Grand Slam match since becoming world number one but is given a stern test.
- Donald Trump says UK 'doing great' after Brexit vote January 16, 2017The US president-elect promises a quick trade deal with the UK after he takes office in four days' time.
- Pep Guardiola: Man City too far behind Chelsea after Everton loss January 16, 2017Boss Pep Guardiola says Manchester City are too far behind to challenge Premier League leaders Chelsea after a 4-0 loss at Everton.
- Turkish cargo plane from Hong Kong crashes into Kyrgyzstan homes January 16, 2017At least 32 people are killed as a Turkish cargo plane from Hong Kong crashes near Bishkek.